8/31/2010

Apoptygma Berzerk - Moment of Tranquility

Throwing a major curveball straight into the glove of NOSTALGIA. Bought Apoptygma's "Welcome to Earth" ten years ago (the year it was released) and used to play this song to death. Not too sure how I feel about it these days but set to this Twin Peaks edit I figured it was worth a post because I've not seen Twin Peaks in a while.
This is mostly a product of my discovering an old tracklist that I made for a friend around 2000 that has me WISTFULLY listening again to these tragic and grossly ethereal songs. I gotta admit, I still really like almost all of it. You'll see what I mean in the next few days when I put together a mix for the blog, hopefully raising a few eyebrows along the way! Wasn't Legend my favorite movie back then afterall?


No comments: