8/28/2008

Over the Edge #6

download part 1
download part 2





1. Razorcuts - I Heard You the First Time
2. Josef K - Chance Meeting
3. This Heat - Sleep
4. The Soft Boys - Queen of Eyes
5. The Fugs - I Want to Know
6. The Equals - Help Me Simone
7. Vic Godard & The Subway Sect - Stop That Girl
8. The Go - Rikki
9. The June Brides - Sunday To Saturday
10. Television Personalities - Smashing Time
11. Biff Bang Pow! - It Makes You Scared
12. R. Stevie Moore - I Wish I Could Sing
13. Pink Floyd - Vegetable Man
14. The Jesus & Mary Chain - Tumbledown
15. The Times - Whatever Happened To Thamesbeat
16. The Fire Engines - Candyskin
17. The Feelies - Fa Cé La
18. The Weather Prophets - Almost Prayed
19. The Popguns - Every Dream
20. The Lines - Nerve Pylon
21. Willie Alexander & The Boom Boom Band - Radio Heart
22. Sex Pistols - Silly Thing
23. Talking Heads - Mind
24. Marshall Crenshaw - You're My Favorite Waste of Time
25. The Wake - Gruesome Castle
26. The Wedding Present - You Should Always Keep in Touch With Your Friends
27. Shop Assistants - I Don't Want To Be Friends With You

No comments: